Non-repayable contribution | Technical assistance component
28 September 2020
The Baie-des-Chaleurs SADC is pleased to offer businesses in its territory a non-refundable contribution for technical assistance.
- Support businesses affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19;
- Provide businesses in the territory with access to technical assistance and specialized expertise in order to reduce the impact of COVID-19 and ensure their sustainability.
– Any business, cooperative or NPO with an economic vocation
Professional fees for the following components:
- ADAPTATION OF WEB TOOLS
- TECHNOLOGICAL ADAPTATION
- ADAPTATION TO TELEWORKING
- ADAPTATION OF MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- ADAPTATION OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES
Maximum $5,000 per business and different components can be combined. Note that the maximum amount allocated varies depending on the project’s components.
MAIN CRITERIA OF ANALYSIS
- The business must have a prospect of viability;
- The need for assistance must be demonstrated;
- Our advisors will work with businesses to assess the nature of the technical assistance and financial needs.
- Applications will be received continuously until the funds are exhausted;
- This is a targeted initiative with a limited duration (until December 31, 2020);
- The sums for professional fees for the project must not have been committed before the project has been accepted by the SADC;
- You must be or become a member of SADC (for the year 2020, membership is free).
TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANCE
*** Carefully read the instructions below to complete your request for technical assistance
- Complete the technical assistance request form;
- Send the completed and signed financial request form, the offer of services with the professional’s timeline (submission) and the actual financial statements by email to Julie Bourdages at [email protected];
- The analysis will begin upon receipt of all the documents.